About Nicks Lake Campground (DEC)
Nicks Lake is one of the smaller lake campgrounds in the Adirondacks, bordered by forest and is great for a quieter waterside camping experience while offering various activities nearby.
Nicks Lake Campground is locate in the Adirondacks just north of Old Forge.
Nicks offers 104 campsites, of which 17 are directly on the water.
Activities include swimming, fishing, bicycling, volleyball, baskketball, softball and a kids Junio Naturalist Program.
- Located just outside Old Forge in the central Adirondacks
- 108 campsites, 17 are directly on the water
- a great family campground with many summer activities nearby
- visit the nearby water park in Old Forge, visit various shops in Old Forge or visit the Adirondack Museum at Blue Mountain Lake
- great for fishing, paddling and hiking
Nightly camping fee $22 (all sites)
Out of state patrons surcharge $5/night
Camping Season Dates
Fri May 16, 2014 thru Mon Oct 13, 2014
Legend regular site water site non reserveable
Note! The reservation frame below is the Reserve America reservations site. This frame is provided for your convience only.
The Campsite Guide is in no way affiliated with Reserve America. You might wish to open a separate reservation window