About Eighth Lake Campground (DEC)
Eighth Lake Campground offers great fishing for lake trout, with special salmon ponds adjacent to the campground. The large, forested campsites offer peace and privacy. The campground offers a variety of recreational opportunities, including canoeing and boating, fishing, hiking, and bicycling.
Eighth Lake offers 121 campsites, of which 20 are directly on the water.
Eighth Lake Campground is located between Seventh and Eighth Lake with campsites located near the shore lines of both.
- Located north of Old Forge between Seventh and Eighth Lake
- 121 campsites, 110 are reservable, 20 are directly on the water (either Seventh or Eighth Lake)
- offers a peaceful and fairly private camping experience compared to other campgrounds
- great for fishing, paddling and swimming, boating and hiking
- area attractions include the Old Forge region with its amusement park, restaraunts and shops
- fairly close to the popular Adirondack Museum at Blue Mountain Lake as well as Old Forge
Nightly camping fee $22 (all sites)
Out of state patrons surcharge $5/night
Camping Season Dates
Fri May 16, 2014 thru Mon Oct 13, 2014
Legend regular site water site non reserveable
Note! The reservation frame below is the Reserve America reservations site. This frame is provided for your convience only.
The Campsite Guide is in no way affiliated with Reserve America. You might wish to open a separate reservation window