About Cranberry Lake Campground (DEC)
Cranberry Lake is one of the largest under developed lakes in the Adirondacks and is great for a quieter waterside camping experience.
Cranberry Lake Campground is locate in the Adirondacks west of Tupper Lake.
Cranberry offers 172 campsites, of which 34 are directly on the water. There are NO electric sites.
Motor boats are allowed, for boating or fishing; canoe rentals are available. A variety of trails are ideal for hiking. Swim or picknic at the beach.
- Located west of Tupper Lake in the Adirondack Park of upstate NY
- 172 sites, 34 are directly on the water
- all sites are non-electric
- one of the quieter DEC campgrounds, fairly private sites
- 15 miles of hiking trails, large lake for boating, paddling and swimming
Legend regular site water site non reserveable
Note! The reservation frame below is the Reserve America reservations site. This frame is provided for your convience only.
The Campsite Guide is in no way affiliated with Reserve America. You might wish to open a separate reservation window